RESIBLOCK products have been utilised for two decades to seal and stabilise and protect paver pavements worldwide ranging from domestic driveways to transhipment ports to aircraft aprons. RESIBLOCK’s wealth of expertise and knowledge gained over this period is now generally recognised as the most definitive in its field.
If you are unable to find the technical information you require below please do not hesitate to contact us and we shall be pleased to provide the same.
1. Lamparter P. Knapton J. – CBP Sealing, Structural and Environmental Benefits 6th International Conference on Concrete Block Paving Tokyo, Japan.
2. Knapton J. – The Use of RESIBLOCK in Discrete Element Paving Systems
3. Knapton J. – Structural Design of Highway Pavements Surfaced with Concrete Block Paving
4. Emery J. – Erosion of Jointing Sand from Concrete Block Paving
5. Bensted J. – Efflorescence Prevention is better that cure Concrete 34, 2000 (in press). Visiting Professor in the Department of Crystallogy, Birbeck College, University of London
Latest Tweets / News
Subscribe to our e-newsletter